Temorary changes during the Y's phased reopening
As we slowly open the Fond du Lac Family YMCA, there will be changes in the available benefits our members are accustomed to having. Please learn more about what that means to your membership by clicking to our PHASED REOPENING PLANS page. Our regular offerings listed below will be temporarily impacted during our reopening phases.
Enjoy these many benefits of a YMCA membership:
At the Y, we exist to strengthen community. Together with people like you, we nurture the potential of kids, help people understand and improve their health, and provide opportunities to give back and support our neighbors. As a member, you will create meaningful change not just for you, but also for your community.
Among our offerings:
• Two swimming pools, water slide, whirlpool and steam room
• Wellness Center offering LifeFitness cardio and strength training machines, free weights, and stretching area
• Two full-size gymnasiums and racquetball courts
• Four state-of-the-art fitness studios, offering live, virtual and on-demand group fitness classes
• Paid personal training
• Twelve LES MILLS™ group fitness classes available
• Healthy Living Center
• Discounted program fees and priority registration
• Free youth and adult health and wellness orientations
• Free FITPATH fitness assessment
• Free 8-week Healthy Living Program
• Child Watch drop-off babysitting service while you work out
• Multi-purpose room for special events and programs
• Separate locker rooms for adult men, adult women, boys, girls, and family/special needs
• Licensed Child Care Center with on-site Fond du Lac Public School District 4K program
• Collaboration with Boys & Girls Club of Fond du Lac offers a $20 school-year voucher to youth in grades 1 to 12 with a full-paid youth or family YMCA membership
• Volunteer opportunities
• Financial assistance for membership or programs through the Membership For All program
For more information, call our Welcome Center at 920.921.3330.
The Fond du Lac Family YMCA is proud to offer our members access to YMCA facilities across the United States that participate in Nationwide Membership. This way, our members can use the Y as often as they like, making it easier to achieve their health and wellness goals. Learn more!